• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MicahS's collection

Under rated frame.

Yeah it seems pretty decent, even though it seems to be the red headed step child of x metals.

I will say though, the spring hinges are pretty stupid. I had this one for about 1 day before one of them broke and I had to send it out for repair. When you see how they are assembled you wonder how anyone thought they would last...lol

Yeah it seems pretty decent, even though it seems to be the red headed step child of x metals.

I will say though, the spring hinges are pretty stupid. I had this one for about 1 day before one of them broke and I had to send it out for repair. When you see how they are assembled you wonder how anyone thought they would last...lol
The hate is real for x-metals in your blood 😂. Half x is a great frame. Never once had a frame snap. Must be your head size.

I agree, sometimes whoever tuned some of the xmetals, feels like a Vice grip, personally I like them with some flex and 15s for temples. Never had any issues from that point.

Plazma I picked up from @Chattabox23. Swapped to blue earsocks and added the retina burn nose bombs to match the icons.

20220120_160210.jpg

Last edited: