• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MicahS's collection

Picked up another one from @Oakman1992

$RSSQ9NJ.jpg

We're not sure. I looked up what racers from Nascar and motogp have used 35 but I didn't recognize any of them as sponsored athletes

Hello MicahS,

I am an entirely new member to the forum, albeit I have been aware of it for many years - I hope that my first posting does not violate any etiquette here, and if so, then I apologise in advance, however, I was wondering if you might be offering these Twitch Ryan Sheckler limited editions for sale, since I am having trouble sourcing this particular model anywhere else.

Speaking of trouble, I have a pair of Trevor "Trouble" Andrew (more recently also known as "GUCCIGHOST") Glow In The Dark Frogskins which I would be happy to part with to gild the lily of any deal that might be made, if that might activate your almonds?

By all means please do let me know your thoughts and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerest thanks,

I cite

Hello MicahS,

I am an entirely new member to the forum, albeit I have been aware of it for many years - I hope that my first posting does not violate any etiquette here, and if so, then I apologise in advance, however, I was wondering if you might be offering these Twitch Ryan Sheckler limited editions for sale, since I am having trouble sourcing this particular model anywhere else.

Speaking of trouble, I have a pair of Trevor "Trouble" Andrew (more recently also known as "GUCCIGHOST") Glow In The Dark Frogskins which I would be happy to part with to gild the lily of any deal that might be made, if that might activate your almonds?

By all means please do let me know your thoughts and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerest thanks,

I cite
I'll let the enforcers tell you what you are doing wrong but you should check eBay as there is a pair of Stretchlines up. Honestly I doubt these are for sale but I'll let him chime in on that.

Hello MicahS,

Sincerest thanks,

I cite
Hello I cite, Unfortunately, I don't really sell items from my collection.

Hello I cite, Unfortunately, I don't really sell items from my collection.
No problem whatsoever, many thanks for reverting to me with that clarification - indeed, I can hardly blame you, a fine collection it certainly is.

Kind regards,

I cite

Back