• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Michael Jordan Oo Lenses

Batwolf358

Oakley Beginner
Georgia
I have a pair of Michael Jordan oo sunglasses I bought off ebay. They were a little rough but after a little tlc and a new pair of oo earsocks all they lack is a pair of lenses. Question is what size? Are they the same as the E wire 1.0? They definitely have the E wire shape. Thanks in advance for the help!

I have a pair of Michael Jordan oo sunglasses I bought off ebay. They were a little rough but after a little tlc and a new pair of oo earsocks all they lack is a pair of lenses. Question is what size? Are they the same as the E wire 1.0? They definitely have the E wire shape. Thanks in advance for the help!

you could contact GRF as he is the expert! and welcome to the forum bro!

Welcome to the forum. There are 4 variations to the OO wire series, OO, OO-a, OO-e and OO Squared. Sounds like you may have OO-e, parts for you pair can still be found (most likely though this forum or eBay).

Thanks, I have all the original parts, just the lenses were in bad shape. Apparently the lenses are unique and no other style will fit. Someone suggested I have them custom cut, but I'm having a hard time finding out what lenses (if any) have the proper curvature. I'm hoping to find a lens cutter that can help me out.

Someone on here just bought about 12 pairs of those plus lenses maybe they would sell you a pair. Yeah GFRmotorsports

Back