• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Michael Jordan Poster??? Did It Exist

Here it is for anyone who wants it for download, just right click and save image as..
oakley_poster1.jpg

We need more high res scans of old display items! Good for the guys like me who missed out on things like this.

I've been looking for a couple of the older tagline mini-posters, like the "Why wear a frame that's already been shot?" one. If someone had a high-res that I could use to make a cardstock copy at the local Kinkos that would be amazing. I'd really love to get several to eventually frame.

I'm not sure if most of these were magazine ads, or if they were printed as actual display posters though. An old magazine page would be tough to find.

I have some of the old magazine ads. I just found my Jordan Eye Jacket just about like the posted one. I know I have a Rodman mag cutout too. Maybe a few more. I will do some searching in the house.

I have some of the old magazine ads. I just found my Jordan Eye Jacket just about like the posted one. I know I have a Rodman mag cutout too. Maybe a few more. I will do some searching in the house.

That would be pretty sweet if you could do some nice scans to put up.

So many people here talk about the good ol' days in the mid-late 90's and early 00's when Oakley was edgy and more about promoting their quality rather than stylized photos and Shaun White endorsements for bricks with lenses popped in. It would be great if we made some of the classics available.

Back