• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Michael Jordan Poster??? Did It Exist

I am waiting to see the Jordan / Rodman mentioned pic

Anyone have the picture/poster of Glen Plake Oakley ad? Id love to see that one refurbished for print...

This is the only Pippen/Jordan print I have ever seen....its a personal pic taken at one of the rallies downtown Chicago after one of the Championships.....

e94286e4.jpg

This is a high res pic I took of my OTT box with the Mad Scientist. Could someone clean this up?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll work on somthing batwolf. I am going to do a high res scan of mine and photoshop it big enough to be the background of my triple wide. I have a buddy that has a wide format printer

Maybe something like 24" tall, if you can go by that height I'm sure the length will be fine.

Or if there is a more common poster size in that area that'd be cool, just want something I can buy a generic frame size for since that'd be easier to find.

Here is a 45x45 being printed for the background of my triple. It's not a crystal clear print by any means, but looks good I think. Remember this was scanned from a small 4x6" print.... So a grainy print is expected...

oak65.jpg

Latest Posts

Back