• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Michael Jordan Romeo/Mars Wall Hangers

Mervillian

Oakley Expert
Thought I'd share these with the forum as I thought they were pretty cool. I have a chance to purchase them, but for a hefty price so am looking for some feedback on value as well. They are quite large (a little more than 3 feet by 2 feet) and have a wood/particle board backing. I've seen letter sized version of these on paper, but not this size or on wood.

15861592137_deb146e3b3_z.jpg

15859896588_153700fe60_z.jpg

15427695443_fe4f2324d8.jpg

The last picture shows the backing they are laminated/printed on.

Any information on these would be helpful. Thanks.

I have the Mars poster but it was an instore display and is printed on cardboard. I havent seen one like this before. I wonder if they are actually printed on that or if they took a poster and put it on the wood. Can you get exact measurements?

DSC02256.jpg

I believe they were originally manufactured on the backing because they came out of a store display (which I am confident of) . I have not seen them myself so do not know for sure though. Measurements I am told are 39" x 26" (but could be rounded to the nearest inch). Thanks for the responses.

So
Thought I'd share these with the forum as I thought they were pretty cool. I have a chance to purchase them, but for a hefty price so am looking for some feedback on value as well. They are quite large (a little more than 3 feet by 2 feet) and have a wood/particle board backing. I've seen letter sized version of these on paper, but not this size or on wood.

15861592137_deb146e3b3_z.jpg

15859896588_153700fe60_z.jpg

15427695443_fe4f2324d8.jpg

The last picture shows the backing they are laminated/printed on.

Any information on these would be helpful. Thanks.

So did you but them? I would love to get these as well someday!

$200 each. I just figured at that price I would rather have another x metal (like my first XX) to wear than pictures for the wall.

Yeah, but sometimes walls need loving' too ;)

I have the Mars poster but it was an instore display and is printed on cardboard. I havent seen one like this before. I wonder if they are actually printed on that or if they took a poster and put it on the wood. Can you get exact measurements?

DSC02256.jpg

I scored a Jordan Romeo and the Jordan Juliet prints. Wished I had a shot at the Mars offering. GRFMotorsports, that is a sweet Ducati print too.

Back