• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Michael Jordan Romeo Sunglasses X Metal

keeley

Oakley Beginner
Any idea what they're worth?
image_67148545.JPG
image_67170561.JPG
image_67146241.JPG
image_67109889.JPG
image_67187969.JPG

I can't sell them yet as I haven't reached my requirements for exchange but I'd love to know the value. Please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like 1100 without a box give or take. I've never owned a jordan R1 myself but they seem to sell around that here. Any higher they tend to sit around.

These pics look familiar and suspect …. And that serial #..

I feel like this pair has made its rounds on Craigslist scams where buyer wanted F&F or wire transfer and stated to be from one location but then claimed was from another .

If I’m wrong my sincere apologies

These pics look familiar and suspect …. And that serial #..

I feel like this pair has made its rounds on Craigslist scams where buyer wanted F&F or wire transfer and stated to be from one location but then claimed was from another .
That is correct. Buyers beware. #

This has made me laugh. I'm a 56 year old mum and have never ever done anything illegal or suspect in my whole life. I'm due to go skiing in a couple of weeks. Was sorting through my old ski gear and came across them. I stopped wearing them because the were uncomfortable. These are 100% genuine. Purchased in the 90's from Harrods, London. I looked the part back in the day:) Apology accepted.

I get the feeling that these look too good to be true, when they are 100% genuine....perhaps there is someone out there kind enough to steer me in the right direction?

Latest Posts

Back