• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Microbag Stand - Oakley Sure Does Have Some Sweet Bags...

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
cool idea. way to use the old noggin for somethin other than hangin some oakleys on.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
cool idea. way to use the old noggin for somethin other than hangin some oakleys on.

Thanks man. Got em set up the way I want now. Work just as planned.

A few lucky people may have a surprise soon

Gonna have some prelim pieces up for sale soon. Big thanks to Ruspot for helpin out. If you wanna be one of the first, pm me.

Here's a couple of mine on the stands. Glad to be of help.

D5D69051-FA44-4EA3-B289-E1035FF00CC9-1989-000001E13FD2DBA3.jpg

Those look nice!

I still plan on having these out soon! I've just about got them all finished, but school is keeping me super busy!

14 went out! Hopefully the buyers chime in.

Q the bag stands are pretty awesome holds strong and makes Any Oakley setup look that much better. If anyone has collector Artist Oakleys or any type of Design work on their Oakley bags and want to display them U can't go wrong with these Bag stands from Q.

Username Hidden said:
Q the bag stands are pretty awesome holds strong and makes Any Oakley setup look that much better. If anyone has collector Artist Oakleys or any type of Design work on their Oakley bags and want to display them U can't go wrong with these Bag stands from Q.

:thumb:

How much are these stands going for?

Back