• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Microbag Stand - Oakley Sure Does Have Some Sweet Bags...

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
How much are these stands going for?

15$ + shipping, 10 if you order 5 or more. I'll have an exchange thread once I get out of school

Some people reacted to this post.
Oakley do indeed have some sweet bags....and thanks to a delivery from Qtrain I've got an equally sweet way to display them.

Basically, if you've got a display of any kind and some half decent bags you need to get involved with these. Holds the bag sturdy and tight on the front, giving it enough prominence to stand behind and compliment the shades. No more messing around cutting cardboard, leaving fibres in the bag, then propping them half-assed with a business card holder!

Treat your bags with the respect they deserve!

IMG_2481.jpg

IMG_2482.jpg

IMG_2483.jpg

great pics and awesome bags!

bump?

Username Hidden said:
you rang? I think I do actually still have parts to make a few of these. If people really want them, I can see about what it'd take to make more, and get an updated price (believe it or not, things change in 2 1/2 years).

Probably the price of the secret ingredient has changed ... the metal to bend & plastic cards are likely still on point.

Username Hidden said:
Probably the price of the secret ingredient has changed ... the metal to bend & plastic cards are likely still on point.

well i'll tell you plastic is not the same as it was lol

looks like i do have parts to make a bunch of these still. People who are interested please post here so I can tally up what I need total.

Sweet bags i will buy some qtrain if available miccro bag stands.

Still making these?

Latest Posts

Back