• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Might Actually Get Myself A Case

I think it will be a purchase you never regret. It took me quite a while to find my first case at a decent price and it really helped me enjoy my collection a lot more once I had a tower to properly display it in.

When I first started collecting a few months ago I told my girlfriend that I would never get a case and that I wasn't going to get into it that bad. I just bought my first case the other day and can honestly say it is one of the best things I did. Its easier to grab the pair you want for the day and it looks so much better than having them sit in my safe. So glad I did it and now back to buying more pairs, good luck!!

He's dead set on $600, tells me he paid $1600 to get it for his store. Also that he'd have no problem moving it for what he's asking. I just dropped that much on a new 400 pound gun safe, so I'm out.

Tell him you have cash waiting to go and once he's sick of dealing with the CL nonsense your offer will stand.

I reiterated my offer before hanging up, he didn't want to hear it, assured me it would be gone in a matter of days.

The other trouble is he's near work, which is about a 45 minute trip from my house. My car cannot hold the case, nor can his. If he could get it to work I could find a way to get it home eventually, a case of beer goes a long way. But I'm flat broke now, I've got a bunch of pairs to sell and no one is biting!

Back