• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mile A Day/Oakley A Day Run Streak

Day 9 - RadarLock Red SafeHouse/G30. The frames just arrived from @sibolang. Great seller BTW!
42DB8F97-58EF-4311-A927-37C4912FA2D0.jpeg

1.25 miles, 10:56, 8:43 pace
CAB2D3EF-7CF6-495A-960D-4E80BF7E39C0.jpeg

Some bonus pics of a tree that didn’t fair too well along my run after some wicked thunderstorms came through.
Day 12 - the wicked thunderstorm came back for @kjcolumbo ? 😆 :oops:
Not sure why this thread popped back up on my view, but, I found it inspiring even 5 months later. Been hitting the gym for team training 3 times a week, since it is a bit cold for outdoor stuff. Only downside is I can't wear my Oakley's in the gym.
I hope the wedding was great.

Well, glad it helped inspire you @DaysOfNoah! You can always rock some clear lenses or something like the Radar Pace. When I first got mine, I used them a few times on the treadmill with clear lenses to try out the training portion of the app. As for my streak, some things came up and with teaching and work, I missed a day, and just never got back on it. I'm still working out at least 4 times a week with teaching though, and adding some additional riding and workouts in. I even taught a kettlebell class last night before a Trip class I was subbing for, and then back in at 6AM to teach another one this AM. Not sure how I'm still awake.

The wedding was great too. So awesome to see so many from my wife's family. Just a great day all around.

And now, with the holidays just about done, time to get back eating right and getting fitness back for early season gravel.

Latest Posts

Back