• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Milestone post #4500 - And then there were none.

• Thread starter digi7alph0enix
  • Start date
Your sharp wit and honesty will be certainly missed. I have to admit, I wasnt a fan of you when I first "met" you here, but now, 3 years later, I'm not sure how this forum can cope with the loss of another fine member, which you definitely are.

Sorry to see you go - I believe the forum has made huge strides over the past few weeks in rule enforcement and will only continue to do so! I agree growth has posed challenges, but it always does. It is not easy to go from 1,000 to 14,000 members so rapidly, but with those challenges we were also able to introduce 13,000+ more people to this great community! Not sure what specific incidents are being alluded to as myself and the mods always take any issues very seriously. As always please feel free to PM me with any comments, questions or concerns!

Best,

OakleyBoss

Only just seen this tread and to be honest didn't always agree with you on some subjects but at least you were honest in your responses a no bullsh1t kind of guy and that i respected .

Those in charge need to take note of some of the points made are points some myself included noticed and also have our concerns.

beannacht luck maith (Google it)

Back