• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Military Discount?

Defer to the Terms and Conditions of Oakley SI
Oakley Military & Government Sales

Participating in this program is a privilege and there are guidelines that must be followed.By using this site and participating in this program, you agree that you will not sell Oakley products to any individual, department, team or unit.You agree that you will not sell the Oakley products or divert such products for resale in any environment whatsoever, including but not limited to, the Internet, swap meets or flea markets.Please understand that the Oakley legal team prosecutes any and all abusers to the fullest extent of the Law.

Technically him selling them to you is against policy. Him buying them and giving/gifting them to you is cool.

I have read between the lines and decided their intent is to prevent the discount from being used to profit or otherwise abuse the privilege. I have had friends and family order SI-exclusive items for me and will continue to do so as my passion for this brand is strong and leans heavily toward the SI side of things. I wouldn't be concerned over a single pair or a few items. If your primary method of purchase was an SI-proxy buyer, well, then maybe you need to re-evaluate your moral standing.

Shame they didn't go full color on the logo. They must be intended to be duty-compliant, but that's a pretty narrow market of active members of the 101st that would buy a pair just for the Screaming Eagle on the side of the shades to wear in uniform.

Back