• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Military Giveaway: Fuel Cell (Contest Extended Through Sunday)

xmetal40

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
USA
While I never served as a member of any branch of the United States military, several family members and close friends did. Some lost their lives, unfortunately, and it truly places things in perspective. I live a fairly easy going life, much of which can be attributed to the the military protecting the United States of America. For that reason, I am doing a blind giveaway for a pair of brand new Oakley Fuel Cell that will be customized by none other than @zwc0442.

The winner will receive a stencil of their name, or perhaps the branch of military they represent, on the side of the gascan. Box, micro bag, etc included. The drawing will work as follows:

Post a number between 1-100 between now and the end of Sunday. Nothing else needed in response to this post, just the number. Of course, if someone picks the exact number before Friday, I will end the drawing. A few rules:

Must be either an active member or former member of the United States military (Army, Navy, Coast Guard, Marines, and Air Force). Upon receiving the Gascan, the winner needs to post a picture proving his or her military background.

Note: any poser will be hunted down by @Trucker360. All kidding aside, In short, be honest.

Assuming this goes as planned, there will be another giveaway for first responders such as police, firefighters, and paramedics.

Good luck to all, and thanks to each of you for your service.

@SoulFulFrog

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back