• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Military Oakleys

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

im really intersted in the military issued oakleys. if anyone would lets some go for remotely cheap im interested. (p.s., is it illegal for me, a non-military citizen, to own a pair?)

Some people reacted to this post.
Illegal no, you can find some pretty cheap ones on eBay. Depending on what you're looking for.

Just search for matte black/grey and they are identical to the SI products except the microbag isn't a special forces one

Quite a few O stores carry the SI frames, with the Elite Special Forces microbag. In store they all are matte black (gunmetal icon)/grey or grey polarized

There are several stores u can buy from online just do a search..I have picked up Matte Black Twentys, HJ 2.0 and Flaks XLJ and for decent price- but of course no military discount Also I have seen them in O stores Wrentham Vault in MA had a bunch couple weeks ago Flaks, Fives, Fuel Cells, Half J 1.0 ... also got a BNIB SJ2 on Ebay for 84 shipped a while back

could you name some stores?

Dont know if its allowed on here Ill PM u

Latest Posts

Back