• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MinC13’s Dogs and other stuff

MinC13

I should Work at Oakley
I’ve always been a big fan of Oakley’s (primarily the older/pre-lux designs), but it wasn’t until I joined the forum that my interest in them really peaked.

After signing up here, I was instantly bit by the custom bug...and hard. I have the pleasure of owning some amazing customizations done by @Rick58 and @Bonz-1 , and I can comfortably say that I prefer their work to any OEM pair. It’s fun as hell to convey your ideas, then have them brought to life by these talented gentlemen.

While I’ve accumulated a collection of approximately 40 pairs, I don’t consider myself a collector at all. In fact, I only collect what I wear. There are no dust collectors on my shelf.

As I’ll share in the posts to follow, my favorite style, hands down, is the Monster Dog. I’m also partial towards the Splice, SJ2, Scar, Valve and TwoFace.

Thanks for looking and Happy Thanksgiving everyone ✌🏼❤️🤘🏼

I’ve always been a big fan of Oakley’s (primarily the older/pre-lux designs), but it wasn’t until I joined the forum that my interest in them really peaked.

After signing up here, I was instantly bit by the custom bug...and hard. I have the pleasure of owning some amazing customizations done by @Rick58 and @Bonz-1 , and I can comfortably say that I prefer their work to any OEM pair. It’s fun as hell to convey your ideas, then have them brought to life by these talented gentlemen.

While I’ve accumulated a collection of approximately 40 pairs, I don’t consider myself a collector at all. In fact, I only collect what I wear. There are no dust collectors on my shelf.

As I’ll share in the posts to follow, my favorite style, hands down, is the Monster Dog. I’m also partial towards the Splice, SJ2, Scar, Valve and TwoFace.

Thanks for looking and Happy Thanksgiving everyone ✌🏼❤️🤘🏼

You are a welcome addition here, mate.

You help make the Forum a better place.

I trod a similar path, started off with OEM stuff and then you realise there are people out there that can create pretty much any design/style you want!

Sometimes, I am shocked by the creativity and inspired designs that they create!

Thank you, gentlemen. I’m gonna try to get up some pictures after work.

I had around 15 pairs prior to joining

My boy, Oakley, is aptly named 😎

45AA7DDD-1B53-473B-B04E-F7415D4B6591.jpeg

E7A0E5E8-0BA5-47A7-955D-FEC995B39A73.jpeg

Last edited:
1.) Monster Dog (ruby cerakote) - another one of my favorite pairs, done beautifully by @Bonz-1 . A simple look, inspired by the colors of my favorite English football team, Liverpool FC.

2.) Monster Dog (green cerakote fade) - one of my flashier pairs. I asked @Bonz-1 to customize this to resemble the look of a pit viper.

3.) Monster Dog (blue) - I’m a USC fan, but I dig the UCLA colors, so I had @Rick58 customize this MD with their color scheme in mind.

BCF51F93-FE46-4DAE-AB96-7E06506A426B.jpeg

F5E62BD0-5886-4855-AB40-E10F2FE53D87.jpeg

Back