• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mine has to be authentic..and yet..

Oh I thought they were... you were just looking for confirmation that you got real Oakley’s from Oakley?
I was. Thanks pal. I just mentioned audio that they messed up my order but turned out better. Got polarized shades vs standard Prizm ones.

Nige I'm just waiting to see if Oakley Canada insists on giving me a refund or a free 2 nd pair as they said they would.

Either way I can't lose. 😁👍

the clif notes: This was purchased from oakley.ca ..
And youre wondering if theyre fake?
There were no SKU stickers. There is no printing in the temples.

The of time sine employees might want to make a few bucks. Using z Oakley Canada.

Years ago my family energy on a trip to Europe. My father got sine money from a bank in the currency of the country. Found out it was counterfeit. I think it was the Bank of Montreal.

No I know why I did not wast a welcome on him / her / it or what ever.
Tire kicker.

Capture.PNG

@AGC8 Oakley Canada sends ALL their online orders by Fedex... that’s why they charge 15-20$ on shipping.

As EVERYONE has previously stated... the fact that your frames are bare is because they’re custom.

Sucks that they sent you Prism Tungsten. Oakley customer service sucks in general and they possibly just effed up your order... or maybe you clicked the wrong lense option. Have you verified your original order receipt?

And finally...are you accessing the Forum on your phone or is English not your first language?

@AGC8 Oakley Canada sends ALL their online orders by Fedex... that’s why they charge 15-20$ on shipping.

As EVERYONE has previously stated... the fact that your frames are bare is because they’re custom.

Sucks that they sent you Prism Tungsten. Oakley customer service sucks in general and they possibly just effed up your order... or maybe you clicked the wrong lense option. Have you verified your original order receipt?

And finally...are you accessing the Forum on your phone or is English not your first language?
Yes I'm using my phone. You know how that is. You thought you typed one word...

Yes English is my first language. Heh. Monty that it should matter.

These are my first Oakley's. Whickh happen to be Custom. Assumed they still would have put print on three temples and pkt SKU labeling on the boxes. Amy how...

Will post again when I hear from Oakley again. Refund only or will they send me a second pair as originally offered?

Back