• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Miniute Machine crown broken

oakleylove121

Oakley Beginner
I have a minute machine that I love. Unfortunately I broke the crown in half and its stuck in the watch. I have sent it into the Oakley repair center. I haven't heard anything back in a week. When I search online I see no crowns available even on Ebay. What are the chances of Oakley repairing the watch? The watch has the orange dials and I was told this is a rare watch any insight?

That should be repairable assuming they have replacement parts. I remember hearing a similar story recently and I believe the repair was successfully completed so I'd say your chances are good.

That should be repairable assuming they have replacement parts. I remember hearing a similar story recently and I believe the repair was successfully completed so I'd say your chances are good.
this makes me feel better. I really want the watch back up and running! Thanks!

this makes me feel better. I really want the watch back up and running! Thanks!
You know anything about the orange minute machine, I search and I don't really see any pics or info on the orange. I had an old Oakley rep tell me the orange was super rare? The dials are orange not the entire back face. I would post pics but its in Oakleys hands at the moment.

You know anything about the orange minute machine, I search and I don't really see any pics or info on the orange. I had an old Oakley rep tell me the orange was super rare? The dials are orange not the entire back face. I would post pics but its in Oakleys hands at the moment.

I assume it's the Ti / Yellow MM. Though it's described as yellow it actually looks orange. Yes it's one of the rarer colorways but not the rarest.

TTyellow.jpg

(Pic from o-review)
Time Tank Titanium / Yellow

Yes I believe that's the one, any idea on value if its fixed, just curious? Not looking to sell I love the watch!

Well if you're expecting it to be worth more than MSRP then you're in for a disappointment; most Oakley watches resell for half of MSRP or less.

This one, like with other things it depends on completeness (links, packaging) and condition but $1000 - $1200 is not unreasonable, depending. Considering other used MMs can be found for under $800, that's not bad.

Well if you're expecting it to be worth more than MSRP then you're in for a disappointment; most Oakley watches resell for half of MSRP or less.

This one, like with other things it depends on completeness (links, packaging) and condition but $1000 - $1200 is not unreasonable, depending. Considering other used MMs can be found for under $800, that's not bad.

Thanks for all your help! You seem to really know what your talking about! I will keep you guys posted on the fix from Oakley customer repair. I wonder how long it will take them to get it back to me, I miss the watch..

I have a minute machine that I love. Unfortunately I broke the crown in half and its stuck in the watch. I have sent it into the Oakley repair center. I haven't heard anything back in a week. When I search online I see no crowns available even on Ebay. What are the chances of Oakley repairing the watch? The watch has the orange dials and I was told this is a rare watch any insight?

I sent one last year and the movement was replaced. I think I paid around $250. Call them (they will not call you) to pay for the parts/services. They will not fix it until you pay.

Latest Posts

Back