• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minivans *gasp*

My wife insists on sliding doors ... I insist in her leaving me in peace ...

So we're getting slidin doors ;)

There's a 2016 (used) Town and Country that's sellin' for less than half MSRP...
Can't you tell her you'll make sure the sliding doors on the HOUSE are perfect?

I own a town and country mini van was 18 grand brand new . Its my dj car for mobile gigs/ family car. But we're a 3 car family with 2 drivers. No regrets purchase for me , I usually dj the clubs and drive home 1-2 in the morning and not worried about being harassed by cops!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rofl:

Wait. You're serious????

In that case. @V2oak

Oh. And :rofl:
Minivan you say?? I'd say it depends on how you want it to make it fun having the fact that I have no other choice but to get a minivan...LOL (3 Car seat, and a twin stroller). Its fun though because I can do whatever i want and make it sporty like a car plus I can use it to haul a double wide oakley cabinet If I need it. ;);););) Can your yellow car do that? :D@OakleyFrankFMJ?
IMG_95111_zpsuwwjrmys.jpg
IMG_95131_zpsb9auggsx.jpg
IMG_95121_zpsm7aikhwl.jpg

Last edited:
Minivan you say?? I'd say it depends on how you want it to make it fun having the fact that I have no other choice but to get a minivan...LOL (3 Car seat, and a twin stroller). Its fun though because I can do whatever i want and make it sporty like a car plus I can use it to haul a double wide oakley cabinet If I need it. ;);););) Can your yellow car do that? :D@OakleyFrankFMJ?
IMG_95111_zpsuwwjrmys.jpg
IMG_95131_zpsb9auggsx.jpg
IMG_95121_zpsm7aikhwl.jpg
My yellow cars can pick up certain items your minivan definitely can't. ;)
Waaaaaaay better items than a display case and way more fun too!

Back