• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minivans *gasp*

a7567a6dbeeca173c756fe75c92647b1.jpg

She wants a van? Tell her you don't do mini

Last edited by a moderator:
Minivan you say?? I'd say it depends on how you want it to make it fun having the fact that I have no other choice but to get a minivan...LOL (3 Car seat, and a twin stroller). Its fun though because I can do whatever i want and make it sporty like a car plus I can use it to haul a double wide oakley cabinet If I need it. ;);););) Can your yellow car do that? :D@OakleyFrankFMJ?
IMG_95111_zpsuwwjrmys.jpg
IMG_95131_zpsb9auggsx.jpg
IMG_95121_zpsm7aikhwl.jpg

Man that thing is sweet!:)

Brother,I feel for you. I just couldn't do it. Not a minivan. :help:.............................:car:

For a family the minivan is still king. Crossovers are horrible garbage vehicles. Every last one of them. Car chassis with car engines, still no leg room, still no real cargo space, still worse gas mileage. The only advantage they have is height over a car and I see it repeatedly that women like driving taller vehicles "because they can see the road". The minivans are easier to access, have more seating options, more cargo space, better seats for long trips, more entertainment and cargo options, the list goes on. The sliding doors are awesome in parking lots, especially when kids will just throw a door open without looking.

Are they fun vehicles? Generally no. Are they better at serving the needs of a family than most of the cars on the road? Probably.

Hopefully pretty soon the CUV/compact SUV trend will end and people will look back like they do to the 90's and ask why everyone was driving such sh!t.

I haven't looked in a while. My cousin is on his second Odyssey and he's loved it with 3 kids. He still lashes out and buys a fun car every so often. The Cummins swapped Wagoneer was pretty sweet.

Latest Posts

Back