• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minivans *gasp*

IMG_4128.JPG

I really want to thank everyone for livening up this thread!

I thank y'all for all the suggestions, but alas my budget (and the lack of local selection) is what lead to our decision...

The previous owner was the dealer itself. The van was bought from the deal BY the dealer as the courtesy shuttle... it was vinyl wrapped since day one (almost) and it just came off a few weeks ago...

It's clean AF because they kept it that way... cleaned at least once a week!

All service was done on time with OEM parts... I have all the records in the file!

I bought it with confidence... it was 1000$ more than we wanted to spend ... but he even came down a bit AND it giving me money to scrap my reliable rust bucket!

Pics to follow late Fri or Sat!

I really want to thank everyone for livening up this thread!

I thank y'all for all the suggestions, but alas my budget (and the lack of local selection) is what lead to our decision...

The previous owner was the dealer itself. The van was bought from the deal BY the dealer as the courtesy shuttle... it was vinyl wrapped since day one (almost) and it just came off a few weeks ago...

It's clean AF because they kept it that way... cleaned at least once a week!

All service was done on time with OEM parts... I have all the records in the file!

I bought it with confidence... it was 1000$ more than we wanted to spend ... but he even came down a bit AND it giving me money to scrap my reliable rust bucket!

Pics to follow late Fri or Sat!
Nicely done

Latest Posts

Back