• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minor issue Juliet stems

qtobolo

Oakley Enthusiast
Hi guys!

I got a very minor issue with my Juliets. They seems very slightly crooked. I woulld like some opinions if this is something that is eaily fixed or if its time for a tune up. Please also worth mention I doubt I have the skills to pick them apart entirely and this is my prescription glasses sending them away would be a pain cause I cant drive my bike without them.

Here are 2 photos

IMG_0727.JPG

IMG_0728.JPG

There is nothing to worry about, there is very little difference there. In fact this could even be down to the flex couplers and the way have adapted to your head during wearing.

I have just been looking at my X-Squared and they are worse than yours and I am sure they have not been bent.

Yup a little torque/twist or even pressing while flat on the table such as they are in the photos to even out the stems. It's basically realigning the pin/flex coupler joint that holds the entire frame together at two little points and its nothing that will hurt or break your frames. :cool-20:

Back