• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale MINT 1990 Razor Blades W/ Box, Bag, And Optional Case

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

SOLD

Selling my MINT 1990 Oakley Razor Blades which were purchased at Sports Experts in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada. My parents bought them for me for Christmas in 1990 during my first year at university.

They are just LIKE NEW and have the box, warranty card, Oakley cleaning cloth/pouch, 2 nose pieces (one yellow/black and one black), and optional Oakley case which was purchased separately at the same store.

I did not wear these glasses very much during the 23 years I've owned them. They have been stored in their case in my smoke-free home and haven't been worn at all for 22+ years. These Razor Blades have been carefully preserved and will be a great addition to any collection.

I was told that I could easily get $200 USD for the glasses and $40 USD for the case. I am asking $200 USD for everything and will consider selling the case separately. I can provide extra pictures and answer any questions. Thanks for looking.
blade2_zpsfa3cbf19.jpg

blade_zpsfc4ba307.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Wow! Those look amazing! GLWS

Username Hidden said:
Wow! Those look amazing! GLWS
Thank you. They are indeed in amazing condition. I can take some close-up pictures and post or email if anyone is interested.

Is this a fire lens?
Could you take a pic of the label on the box?

Trades?

This is the fire lens and I am about to post some more pictures. I might be interested in trades.

More pictures showing each end of the box and a close-up of the lens. The only label on the box is the original price tag from 1990. The other end of the box was ripped as shown below in the attached picture. Maybe that's where the label was if there was one? I forgot to list the damage to the box in the ad. It is the absolute only flaw, even the pink bag/cloth is in perfect condition (black one in picture below was just used for pic) and the solid black nose piece was never used.

Thanks for the interest. I guarantee nobody will be disappointed or believe these sunglasses are over 23 years old. I will also be listing my original 1991 M frames which are in the same condition but missing the box.
blade4_zps8618ab41.jpg

blade3_zpsd093f072.jpg

blade5_zps9471fb05.jpg

Is that $200 shipped?
Also to the US?

Username Hidden said:
Is that $200 shipped?
Also to the US?
Its plus shipping and deal is pending. I think they are sold. I just listed a pair of vintage 1991 M Frames which are mint as well. Let me know if you are interested and thank you for the reply.

SOLD. I'm sad to see these Razor Blades go after owning them for 23 years and 2 months, but happy knowing someone else will enjoy them as much as I have. Thanks for everyone's interest.

Back