• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold MINT Juliet ti02 w/ vr28 Black iridium #SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pm responded and Still available for The moment :cool-20:

Username Hidden said:
@Elena hernandez welcome to the community Elena! Thanks for joining and setting up as a Premium Member! I hope you get these, you are buying them from a great member here and a respected seller!!
thanks for your words , brother ;)

Username Hidden said:
Welcome to the forum Elena hernandez.

Since you are new, I will walk you through the transaction process.

For all transactions you have to alert seller to send the package to RoTors once you have sent payment. Simple ;)

I will send Fernando my address, just in case he didn't save it.:D
I Have save your're address bro dont worry :dance2::lol::lolsign:

Some people reacted to this post.
Still available

:bump:

Hi,,sorry for the late response..i got my card lost and still fixing it to the bank..if its till availble this coming week i will message u and were going to pay it in western union or i will ask my friend if i can use ger card..do u know how much will be the shipping?is the western union payment really valid

Username Hidden said:
Hi,,sorry for the late response..i got my card lost and still fixing it to the bank..if its till availble this coming week i will message u and were going to pay it in western union or i will ask my friend if i can use ger card..do u know how much will be the shipping?is the western union payment really valid
Elena.

Do you use PayPal? That's the preferred method of payment and paying as "GOODS & SERVICES" which is the safest is it provides protection for your funds if something should happen to the item in transit.

The only thing thats left for me is my debit visa card..i created my paypal acount already..maybe ican use my remaining card for payment right?i will just check my balance if its enough..i really want it because it will be my gift to my husband..he is an oakley lover guy.

Username Hidden said:
The only thing thats left for me is my debit visa card..i created my paypal acount already..maybe ican use my remaining card for payment right?i will just check my balance if its enough..i really want it because it will be my gift to my husband..he is an oakley lover guy.
Yes. Pay through PayPal

My husband reviewed this oakley that we are talking about.he noticed that it has some scratches on th lens..do u have other juliet that was for sale with out a scratch on the lens?he saw that u have another juliet that was on sale that comes with 2 extra lenses.hows the condition of it?thanks

Still available

:bump:

Hi there..my husband is asking if u have a fire radium lense for this juliet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back