• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Mint Polished XS VR28

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

As what the title says... Selling a mint pair and comes with box, coin, MF bag, extra nose bombs, and soft vault. Descriptions are subjective and vary from person to person, these could pass as LNIB but I will just say mint just to be sure. Lenses that are currently mounted are chrome polars but will sell the VR28 instead and keep the chromies. I'll only switch the VR28 once deal is finalized since changing lenses is a pain :p Nose bridge is tight especially since I replaced the flex couplers with OEM couplers which I had to buy from a guy from Europe if I remember correctly. Definitely tighter than LNIB. Hinges are nice and tight.

Asking price is $600 OBO via F&F or + 4% to cover fees. Prefer to ship CONUS. This should include shipping and insurance. Could try shipping OCONUS but you would have to cover for the additional shipping fee. Sorry not interested in trades. Thanks for looking.

8.jpg

IMG_2971.JPG

IMG_2972.JPG

IMG_2973.JPG

IMG_2974.JPG

IMG_2976.JPG

IMG_2977.JPG

IMG_2978.JPG

IMG_2980.JPG

IMG_2981.JPG

IMG_2982.JPG

Last edited: