• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minute 1.0 earsocks

Pchrist

Oakley Enthusiast
As the title says looking for earsocks. do they exist anywhere? Could use a pair of white ones for my light blue frames.

Ty in advance.

A better question might be do you have any? I have 2 pair of old minutes and thinking about letting my boys wear them? but they could use some new earsocks on the white for sure. Looking for some for half jacks also as my dog liked the taste of the pair i put on those.

A better question might be do you have any? I have 2 pair of old minutes and thinking about letting my boys wear them? but they could use some new earsocks on the white for sure. Looking for some for half jacks also as my dog liked the taste of the pair i put on those.

I don’t think I have any white left and I’m not home to check. Ask @"TRUMP" about the other pair. He half jacks all the time

Did you guys by chance see what you had?

Yea I have one set of white left. If I had two sets I would sell one to you but I need to keep at least one on hand. Keep an eye out on eBay. They show up every so often

This is why I need to keep some spare sets
4796c3cb4f296baf7da1452d3b68533e.jpg

Back