• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Minute Machine, Batwolf, Monster Pup, Juliet Lenses, Various Stuff

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

My internet has been down for the last few days and I finally got it all sorted out. I haven't been able to monitor my other threads so I'm combining them all into this one F/S thread.All prices include CONUS shipping and fees. All prices are OBO.

1. Juliet Box, excellent shape. New style for Polished/VR28 - $45.

Picture016-1_zpsb7abdf4f.jpg

Picture015_zpsa91be995.jpg

2. Juliet VR28 BIP lenses - 8.5 condition. One small scratch on the right lens - you can see it in the pictures highlighted in red. It doesn't affect my vision while I wear them. $40.

Picture014-1_zps2c09a898.jpg

Picture017-1_zps8bdf8376.jpg

3. Batwolf Norway - box, bag, extra icons all included. They're like new, worn 5 times or so. $90.

Picture009-1_zps71279825.jpg

4. Monster Pups, lnib. Matte black and ice. Box is for this frame but with gray lenses. Lenses are Oakley. $80

Picture010_zpse3c275f0.jpg

5. Not sure about this but.. Copper/titanium band Minute Machine. Excellent condition. A few scratches on the bottom of the clasp from wear. All links and boxes included except for the outer white box. $800 OBO.Price is probably a little high but I don't want to sell this watch. I love it.

Picture008_zpsaa4a204c.jpg

Picture007_zps3e6c63ae.jpg

Picture006_zps9ccd5426.jpg

Picture003_zps230fc276.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Nice pieces, GLWS!

pm'd for the juliet box..

Sweeet pieces again hearn! GLWS!

juliet box is on hold. I'll entertain offers on the lenses and o-matter glasses. if you have any interest - shoot me a pm and we might be able to work a deal.

As things tend to do, something came up. The MM has to be sacrificed. If anyone has been looking for one, esp copper, I'm looking to move it at this point. Offers have been in the mid to high $600s so at this point - I'll take $675 shipped/fees/insured/ CONUS. No trades.

bump this up... Since these aren't selling and I don't want to deal with ebay and I don't need these anymore... Throw out some offers on the pups, batwolfs, and lenses. Will probably take any reasonable offer on these. The box is gone - the MM is still avail but I'm firm on the $675.

PM sent regarding vr28 lenses.

Lenses are sold. Someone make the o matter disappear.