• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minute Machine Clasp Swap

QFru

Oakley Beginner
Can someone give me details on how to remove the clasp from the band. I know there are pins on the links that are attached to each side of the clasp, do you just knock them out or is there a special way to remove them?

What I do is use two paper clip and push on both sides and it pops off. (For the pins)

So the pin stays in the link and you just push on either side and the claps pops off?

If you are just trying to remove/replace the clasp mechanism. It will take off the pins and the part that connects it to the rest of the band. From there it’s just swap the mechanism and then put it back together.

Can you put a picture? If it has the connectors already then you might not have to mess with the pins .

765b0cfd-7833-4610-91fe-cdbdf1b4fb78-jpeg.jpg

I need to put this onto my band. And remove the old one from my band.

You will need to press on both sides of the springs to let the clasp release for both parts.Then just swap the clasp and put the pins back in.

I use SIM ejector tools. With the many phones that I buy over the years, I have plenty of them. They definitely come in handy for things like this.
20221215_174958.jpg