• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minute Machine Diamond Dial Being Sent Out For Some Work

I would think they mean a crystal polish...if it's a true polish of all the metal surfaces I have a timebomb that will be heading there quickly!

So I just got my watch back today and I was a little upset because it was not "polished" at all. The good thing is that they did manage to get all, and I mean all, of the scratches and scuffs out and it looks like the replaced the clasp where the worst of the scuffs and scratches were. I am very happy with the results and for $30 you cant go wrong. Glad I know about this service.

No I have to debate on weather or not to take it to a jeweler to get the whole thing polished to a shine. What do you guys think? I wish I could see a picture of one complete. Anyone?

I'd be happy with it just looking new again. Polished is just too much bling for my liking, but that's just me...

The pic doesn't do it justice, I would recommend it and I have a guy I can get you in touch with.

WatchMMpolished3.jpg

Damn that looks good. Im going to go to my local O store tomorrow and see if there is anybody locally that can do it.

About how much does the guy you know charge?
If I'm not mistaken, I think it was around $200. I doubt a jeweler would be able to beat that.

hey guys so if you are looking for a way to help with some of the more minor scratches on your MM, i have used and swear by using GRAY (must be gray) scotch brite pads. if you rub the band going with the original grain of the metal it looks amazing when done. i have done it to all my oakley watches, time bomb II, 12 gauge, and my MM. best part is that you cant damage the face!!!! also i have been want to find someone who could black chrome my MM, does anyone know of a good place anywhere in the U.S. that can do a good job?

Latest Posts

Back