• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minute Machine Diamond

Dallas O Hog

O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Dallas
I may get a deal on a trade. This very sought after on the forum?

Of course you post this RIGHT after I buy mine... Not sure how sought after though, they seem to be going for around $1600-$1700 on eBay new

Of course you post this RIGHT after I buy mine... Not sure how sought after though, they seem to be going for around $1600-$1700 on eBay new
Sir u need to slow ur purchasing role lol. Im regretting sending u my hollow point. Be glad I dont recall it lol

Sir u need to slow ur purchasing role lol. Im regretting sending u my hollow point. Be glad I dont recall it lol
Why are you regretting it? You're selling another one...

And slow my purchasing role? Haha, no way Jose! Up to 3 watches now, time for a fourth... (Gearbox...)

Well idk. I can get orange but if I do that im keeping it but black looked pretty badass. Talking myself into maybe keeping one but my wrists are small :(

Well idk. I can get orange but if I do that im keeping it but black looked pretty badass. Talking myself into maybe keeping one but my wrists are small :(
Oh I see... I obviously like the black one, and I think you should get one too. Just have some links taken out bud

Back