• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minute Machine (First Oakley Watch)

Advent

Oakley Beginner
Picked up a used Leather Band Minute Machine (First Oakley watch), which will eventually replace my digital Pulsar. : ) The box is super fancy.

Unfortunately the battery was dead on arrival, so sending it out to Oakley for replacement. o_O

Just got the call back from sending them in for the battery. Also decided the strap was kind of shaggy and near breaking, so I opted for a new one. Apparently the black leather is back ordered; however they did have the brown and let me get a spare as well (leather wears over time, so definitely wanted a spare just in case). The warranty rep mentioned they'd be discontinued (Not certain if he was talking about the Minute Machine in general or the leather strap... though the leather version hasn't been on the website for a while now).

Watch has been running fantastic.

20 for the battery, 30 for the repair service, and 95 for the brown leather band in case anyone was interested in service prices.

Back