• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

    Register Today

    Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Minute machine found thanks to Stavros

  • Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Guest
As posted looking for a mm watch needs to have all links not bothered if it has box be good but no big deal . I can go to $750 shipped to uk I know they are out there I just missed one ted faced for $710 . Let me know what you have .
 

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad
Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
If you’re talking about this one, you didn’t miss anything, it’s a fake.

CF6B3D88-5302-4FF8-873B-C3968A2DA3C5.jpeg
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
If you’re talking about this one, you didn’t miss anything, it’s a fake.

View attachment 661278
haha - oh wow -I was watching that too but I forgot that it was ending. Good thing I couldnt afford anyway... not to mention... its red!
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
haha - oh wow -I was watching that too but I forgot that it was ending. Good thing I couldnt afford anyway... not to mention... its red!

What do you mean? You don’t like the red one?
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
What do you mean? You don’t like the red one?
I dont like red. But the MM is one of the few things that I may tolerate. 😁
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
I dont like red. But the MM is one of the few things that I may tolerate. 😁

I don’t wear a lot of red but the Red MM is the best of the batch. I have the yellow, blue, silver and red. I wear the red one the most. Crazy
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
I don’t wear a lot of red but the Red MM is the best of the batch. I have the yellow, blue, silver and red. I wear the red one the most. Crazy
That’s just because you don’t want to get the yellow and blue dirty! If you don’t like them I’ll take one or the other.. even both....
 

Some people reacted to this post.

Similar threads

U
Replies
3
Views
1K
Username Hidden
U
U
Replies
7
Views
1K
Username Hidden
U
U
Replies
14
Views
3K
Username Hidden
U
U
Replies
3
Views
2K
Username Hidden
U
U
Replies
3
Views
1K
Username Hidden
U
Top