• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minute machine just fell apart

David F

Oakley Expert
Southeast
late where I'm at so I'll be brief. Sapphire fell out (haven't found as of yet) and the middle dail (part you pop out to move hands) fell out. I'm very careful with my watches and have no clue how this happened.

Posting to find out what my options are. Can/will Oakley fix this? Any thoughts or info is appreciated.

David

late where I'm at so I'll be brief. Sapphire fell out (haven't found as of yet) and the middle dail (part you pop out to move hands) fell out. I'm very careful with my watches and have no clue how this happened.

Posting to find out what my options are. Can/will Oakley fix this? Any thoughts or info is appreciated.

David
You gotta call Oakley to ask them but I'm betting you're gonna have almost no luck there. Try calling them first and quick.

When it comes to replacement sapphire? I think it's gonna have to be custom made as I doubt anyone has that.

Wow that stinks man. I love my MM and wear it all the time. I can only imagine how steamed you must be right now. Good luck with the repair and fill us in on how it goes. I haven't had this issue so start at Oakley and see where that goes. After that find a GREAT jeweler and see what they can do.

David
I'm good friends with a store manager at an Oakley. They are servicing warranty on watches through 2020. Take it into a store is my recommendation. Their customer service number is an awful service. They moved locations and had to hire all new reps so it's like they're all still training or something.

Back