• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minute Machine Movement type

RacerX

Oakley Beginner
Tampa, FL
The movement quit on my first generation Minute machine.. Just curious if anyone ha any specs on the original movement, jewler can replace, but the date window will be black #s on White, which isnt original.
Then Again I love this watch so maybe I should just do it for a one off.

Any info appreciated

I know the current one is a Ronda 13 Jewel quartz, similar to the 12 Gauge. Not cheap to replace.

can you be more specific to what model movement is used and where one could be purchased. thanks.

I would call Oakley to get the movement specs

ronda movements seem cheap to buy on ebay (item 311372124677); the 5040.B seems to my untrained eye to have the correct config of hands and the big date system. but as op says...the date wheels have reversed colours.....

@RacerX
have a look at eBay item 311372124677. could your jeweller switch the date wheels over to preserve original scheme?

It is very possible to change date wheels out, that will require a jeweler though. I should have taken more pictures with the movement out, but was just a clean. I swapped a movement in my gmt and left the date wheel on it. Most oakley movements are standard Swiss or seiko movements. They are under $100 on ebay. It is a lot of work though.

Back