• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minute Machine Or Hollow Point

• Thread starter Jason M Hensley
  • Start date

Minute Machine or Hollow Point?

• Total voters
You are going to absolutely love the Hollowpoint I believe. The MM Diamond Dial just looks beautiful. I think one looks great for that all day badass wearing and the other looks good for that nice going out kinda watch. Either way they can both be worn all day long with comfort not being an issue.
I wear mine a little bit loose and it's never given me an issue.

I totally agree with you bud, thats why I chose to get both. I do think the HP can be a nice all-day watch, and the MM Diamond is a fancier occasion watch. Both awesome, and I can't wait to get them both.

Thats interesting that the FMJ is sold out when you know they have 5 left. Maybe someone got crazy and bought them all? It's not like we know anyone that has that many or anything...

I totally agree with you bud, thats why I chose to get both. I do think the HP can be a nice all-day watch, and the MM Diamond is a fancier occasion watch. Both awesome, and I can't wait to get them both.

Thats interesting that the FMJ is sold out when you know they have 5 left. Maybe someone got crazy and bought them all? It's not like we know anyone that has that many or anything...
:lolsign:

I've heard there is this guy who wants to have 7 for some reason......why? who knows....he's insane. :spiteful:

He's a cool guy? When I find out I'll let you know for sure. :p
I actually do know a couple of other guys who do have more than one. :blink:

So thats who's hogging 'em all... How can you tell on the site that it's sold out? I don't see it anywhere.

Ahhh, I never tried clicking the picture. Question: What makes the FMJ that much better than the HP? I know the auto is preferred, but technically quartz keeps better time. Is the ability to make it a pocket watch the only other difference? I'm sure it's not, I just don't know. It's such a sweet looking watch...
The biggest noticable difference is the huge clasp on the watch that releases the face so you can place it in the pocket watch attachment which is also very cool by the way.
Then there is the fact that it has the auto movement. I guess it's nice not to have to change batteries?
Then there is the huge crazy box it comes in to display it that weighs like 10-15 pounds by itself. Sick looking.....makes you wonder if that is where they got the design concept for the Flask.
Finally, unlike all the other watches, it comes with it's own special tool to take the "screws" out to resize the watch. There is no jewelers tool that can do it as far as I know. You lose this tool and you are screwed literally.

It's just badass all around. ;)

The biggest noticable difference is the huge clasp on the watch that releases the face so you can place it in the pocket watch attachment which is also very cool by the way.
Then there is the fact that it has the auto movement. I guess it's nice not to have to change batteries?
Then there is the huge crazy box it comes in to display it that weighs like 10-15 pounds by itself. Sick looking.....makes you wonder if that is where they got the design concept for the Flask.
Finally, unlike all the other watches, it comes with it's own special tool to take the "screws" out to resize the watch. There is no jewelers tool that can do it as far as I know. You lose this tool and you are screwed literally.

It's just badass all around. ;)

And when u get that watch you lose a couple of rent checks lol

Back