• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minute Machine polished or brushed titanium?

Is one more expensive than the other? On the latest models, do the polished versions have different faces than the brushed versions? Is one version more expensive than the other? I like the look of the brushed version...I think the polished version might be a bit too much "bling" so to speak....since it's such a large watch. What do you guys think?

I was looking for a blue dial version with a brushed bracelet, but found out that the blue dial is only offered with the polished bracelet. I toyed with the notion of having it sent to the X-Man and having him put his X-Metal finish on it...but I know that will decrease the value of the watch. Not like it matters much to me...but I actually like the way the brushed titanium is the way it is. I'm really on the fence on brushed or polished. What did most of you guys who have MM watches end up getting? Is the high polish a bit to flashy? Is the polished version more expensive or more "exclusive" than the brushed? I see some of the polished versions labeled as "special addition". Any input would be greatly appreciated...thanks fellas.

Harry
I think the brushed TI is much more tactical than chrome. More stealth and less bling

Back