• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minute Machine Problems?!

sideways

Oakley Expert
Texas
So I have had my titanium minute machine since February and loved it so far. It's a great time piece but for some reason I have been having problems with it. One day I noticed that it read five minutes behind. I was a bit confused but proceeded to change the watch to the correct time again. About a week later my watch reads exactly five minutes behind(no more or less). No matter what I do I can't keep the watch from losing time. (always five minutes) Any one have an idea of what's going on? I don't think it is the battery because wouldn't it lose more than five minutes?

So I have had my titanium minute machine since February and loved it so far. It's a great time piece but for some reason I have been having problems with it. One day I noticed that it read five minutes behind. I was a bit confused but proceeded to change the watch to the correct time again. About a week later my watch reads exactly five minutes behind(no more or less). No matter what I do I can't keep the watch from losing time. (always five minutes) Any one have an idea of what's going on? I don't think it is the battery because wouldn't it lose more than five minutes?

IMHO try replacing the battery.

I'm not super worried about the problem at all because I know that warranty will take care of me, but it just seems a bit odd lol. A Swiss made watch should not lose that many minutes in such a short time. Just makes me wonder if there is something wrong with the movement. Maybe just a defect?

Back