• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minute Machine PROS & CONS...

My only advice is dont mess with constantly adjusting the time and pulling the crown out .. no replacements left

Pros: One of the best watches out there to be honest. If anyone knows oakley watches this is probably one of the ones that stands out the most.
Cons: Clasp have faults at times and once you have one you have one you are going to want to collect them all.
One of the best Oakley watches, or watches in General?

Pros:

Quartz movement so accuracy is excellent

High end external materials like carbon injected plastic washers and titanium case/band

Screw-down crown

Easier battery replacement with a screw system instead of the usual plate back that needs special attachments. Can be done yourself.

Cons:

Large second hand tends to permanently find its new home at a click past twelve after a while

$150 quartz movement in a watch priced at an auto-mech level of your Tag Heuer or Longines watches.

One of the few Oakley products where the fakes are very close to legit. Watch out.

My colour choice if I could find one
@Steven Goldberg may still have a copper Face If you have one you’re not fond of already.

16EBC852-DC3C-4826-A3CB-019BC315CF0A.gif

Latest Posts

Back