• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minute Machine Question

DoseOfOaks

Oakley Beginner
So, I am interested in buying a Minute Machine but not quite yet. I have been all over eBay so I want to make sure I am looking properly.
Now for Real vs Fake:
Is it going to say Oakley on the left side and Swiss Made on the right? Is that the only combination that Oakley made or is the Oakley with Swiss Made on the right side ONLY another combination that oakley did? Just want to make sure I'm buying a real one and know what to look for! Thanks!

Excellent, good to know. I guess when I find one that I am looking to buy I'll post the ad or the picture to get some clarification
It can be on both sides. Generally the ones that are on the right are Time Tanks and the ones on the left are Minute Machines. Same watch bit name changed due to lawsuit. I say "generally" because I was recently told that the first minute machines still had the writing in the right side.

It can be on both sides. Generally the ones that are on the right are Time Tanks and the ones on the left are Minute Machines. Same watch bit name changed due to lawsuit. I say "generally" because I was recently told that the first minute machines still had the writing in the right side.
Interesting, I appreciate it. I'll keep my eyes out! Thank you very much!

Latest Posts

Back