• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minute Machine/time Tank OWNERS: Question Please Help

CrazyALee

I should Work at Oakley
CA, USA
Hello MM/TT owners....I have a question referring to the stud, that little stick that pops up on the bracelet for the locking clasp.

DO any of yours have a slight play? If you were to put your finger over it and try to wiggle it, is there any play (you can even twist it if you wanted with your fingers)? ...........Or is it solid like a rock and tight?

I'm referring to this:
DSC05557.jpg

I'm gonna guess I've been wearing mine about 3 years now. I wouldn't call wearing it to the office abuse... just the normal actions of wearing a watch! I'm thinking maybe the tight ones might simply be a bit 'gummed up' with body oils and lint. (gross, I know. sorry)

I'm gonna guess I've been wearing mine about 3 years now. I wouldn't call wearing it to the office abuse... just the normal actions of wearing a watch! I'm thinking maybe the tight ones might simply be a bit 'gummed up' with body oils and lint. (gross, I know. sorry)

I know Jives' is practically brand new....he just got it, a brand new in box one. Hows everyone elses?

Mine is as solid as the diamonds on the face. I clean mine about once a month so there is no dirt or grime in it and I have had it for over a year.

I think the reason for the inconsistency in everyones watches is the fact that they are hand made and there is slight human error in each one that makes them all different. It is almost like your watches fingerprint.