• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Minute Machine Time Tank Random Parts

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I recently made the decision to get rid of my Minute Machine stuff, so here are the bits and pieces I have for sale. Would be happy to combine anything for anyone. Shipping is included anywhere in the CONUS. All prices are firm at this time, cash only, no trades. Thanks for looking!

1. Minute Machine Box: OK Condition, has some nicks and wear on them, the inside is pretty clean, but the watch holder is a little worn. Asking $120

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

2. Minute Machine Watch Body: I purchased this and realized later the dial was a white one, not black. All parts work perfectly and there are no scratches on the crystal. I purchased a black dial (also for sale) to swap out, but never got around to do it. Asking $350

06.jpg

07.jpg

3. Minute Machine Black Dial: I purchased this to replace the dial in the above watch but never got around to it. This is brand new and was only taken out of the bag for this picture. Asking $110

08.jpg

09.jpg

4. Minute Machine Links, Screws, and Allen Key: These are some random links I had sitting around. There are 4 normal links with screws and washers, with one end link with 4 end link screws and 4 washers. Also including the original Allen key. Asking $200

10.jpg

11.jpg
12.jpg

5. Minute Machine Watch: This is a watch with custom adapter bands. The watch itself works perfectly and has no scratches on the crystal. I purchased adapters for just shy of $100 from a member of this forum which allows you to use standard 22MM bands with the minute machine. I am including the watch, with two bands (leather and canvas). I am also including a watch case and two Allen keys. Asking $500

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Awesome stuff here

Well that it folks..... 13 minutes after the post and I am SPF on the whole lot

pm sent brother