• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Minute Machine titanium bracelet black dial SKU# 10-193

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ve just bought a MM strap one but i would like to hear your offers for the 10-193 one.Thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
Went to another store today...no luck brother. I did get my case though. There is a fellow Greek guy I know that said he could get used MM watches. I told him to find out what the cheapest price he can get on one....told him we really just want the bracelet but if that's not gonna happen....maybe buy the cheaper watch and sell it with another leather or cheap metal bracelet? He will let me know, and I will let you know ASAP.

iam currently waiting for a forum member to get back to me for an offer

Username Hidden said:
iam currently waiting for a forum member to get back to me for an offer
Best of luck....LMK so I can stop looking. I have my eye open for a Gearbox titanium bracelet....

Still looking

Kai ego re gamouto...

Bump

I inquired today about both of ours brother, tha matho avrio. Would you be willing to buy a complete watch, swap bracelets, than sell it? I'm now having second thoughts on the Gearbox idea after seeing a MM with an all black paint job. That watch looks wicked mean....not sure about the red face, but it's a hot watch with the all black. I may try and find another one that's been used a bit, have it redone all black, and bam...it's practically new. And we are not talking about a $20K Rols or Patek so....I dono. I will let you know what I find out tmro...ta leme.

Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.