• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Minute Machine - Unobtanium Band - Collector's Case

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Functions perfectly, no significant scratches but has been worn. Band is in great condition. Face is perfect. Will separate case if someone wants the watch alone, but would prefer to sell together.

$750 shipped anywhere in the US. Will happily entertain local buyers in Orange County CA.

I just pulled the plastic off the back yesterday, not sure why I did that I was just taking pictures, but you can see the square from that. Can provide video of chronograph working at request. Brand new battery.

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 6.01.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 6.01.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 6.01.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 6.01.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 6.00.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 6.01.15 PM.png

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
$950 would be a more appropriate price if this had full titanium bracelet .. with unobtanium band values would hover more in $650-$700 ish range .. sorry to hear bout your situation .. hopefully things rebound quickly for you

Username Hidden said:
$950 would be a more appropriate price if this had full titanium bracelet .. with unobtanium band values would hover more in $650-$700 ish range .. sorry to hear bout your situation .. hopefully things rebound quickly for you

I don’t see any other minute machines with this case listed for less right now. Someone who has been waiting for one might find this within their budget.

$950 with Titanium bracelet and the case? I feel like that’s way too low, but that’s my opinion I guess.

Maybe consider pm’s if you’re just going to devalue my fs post.

If you pay with PayPal you get the funds instantly, meaning right away through Goods and services, the only time you don’t is if you use PayPal F & F and that is frowned upon on here.

Username Hidden said:
If you pay with PayPal you get the funds instantly, meaning right away through Goods and services, the only time you don’t is if you use PayPal F & F and that is frowned upon on here.
Sometimes if the PayPal account is relatively new or hasn’t been active in a long time the funds do get put on hold .. this happened to me when my PayPal account was compromised and I had to use my wife’s account which she signed up for but only used once years ago

Username Hidden said:
If you pay with paypal and buyer cancels the payment while the funds are still in the account paypal gives benefit of doubt to the buyer. Funds must be transferred to a bank account from paypal to be safe from paypal.

I will call paypal to confirm if this is still the case but I was shafted years ago and have avoided paypal since.

Happy to ship quicker if that’s no longer a risk.

Username Hidden said:
I don’t see any other minute machines with this case listed for less right now. Someone who has been waiting for one might find this within their budget.

$950 with Titanium bracelet and the case? I feel like that’s way too low, but that’s my opinion I guess.

Maybe consider pm’s if you’re just going to devalue my fs post.
Well my intention was to give u a valuation that I believe is more aligned with what has sold prior on the forum (within the US since Im assuming you aren’t open to shipping internationally ) anyways good luck with ur sale . Cheers

I'll ship internationally at buyers expense. I will add that to the post, thanks.

For the first time many Americans are receiving $600 from the govt., and face an extra potential $2,000 in the coming weeks/months. This has spiked sales in bikes, firearms, pretty much every hobby in existence. I can see Oakley collectors ending up with some extra cash and shifting values on certain items too.

2021 is a brand new year. These items are getting harder and harder to find and I've seen a bunch of wrecked unobtanium bands out there. As these become less available I can see their value growing more. Things are worth whatever they are worth to a single person on a single day (or a married person even).

I'm sure someone was saying Charizard Pokemon cards are worth no more than a grand max based on previous sales, until the day they were worth much much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.