• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Minute Machine Watch Value Thread / How Much Is It Worth? [Consolidated]

• Thread starter Sc'O'user
  • Start date
S

Sc'O'user

I've got a MM 10-220 (Unobtainium rubber wrist strap) which has only ever been worn once and am considering selling (Want to concentrate on growing my X-Metal collection) but I'm unsure as to the value of it, The Watch is in absolutely mint condition, and comes with 2 boxes (1, Display box.. 2, a box which I think is a travel box) I also have the original white outer box with the Oakley sticker and seal, also have unopened instruction manual.

Any help on the value would be greatly appreciated, Thanks :)

DSC_0019.JPG

DSC_0017.JPG

DSC_0094.JPG

DSC_0093.JPG

DSC_0092.JPG

DSC_0086.JPG

DSC_0089.JPG

DSC_0087.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
nice.. not sure what retail is/was.

o review states original price was 995. a 3rd less?

and its states on the dbase a time tank.

hope it helps!

The going rate for a decent titanium bracelet is $600-700. The unobtanium hurts, but you've got it in nice shape complete, so I'd wager 6 or so, maybe in the 5's.

I got my leather band one only $350

I'd be very interested if within this price.

There were a couple of used ones in the marketplace in the last month or so. Asking price were around $300. I don't know though if got sold or not. Or for how much. Worth checking that out.

To be honest I'd rather keep it than take a huge loss which is what $300 would represent, even $500 would hurt, I know I'm going to take a loss anyway as I bought it direct from Oakley and not the second hand market place, as for rubber strap I personally found it really comfortable, I was really surprised at how comfortable the watch is considering the size of it, it is really light and I found it doesn't dig into my wrist or the back of my hand at all, unlike my Hugo boss which does and the silicone strap on the HB also caused a quite nasty rash on my wrist. No such problems with this, just talking about it is changing my mind about selling it haha!!!

Good luck with that. No one wants to lose money or value. Also who knows what someone will pay. You can toss it out there to sell at yr price.

Gl!

You make a very good point Steve. I currently have over 30 pieces in my O Watch collection but the resale market is not kind to the Oakley watches. Every comment above is accurate and it may be better to hold on longer as it is such a unique and cool design.