• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Minute Machine Watch For Sale.

U

Username Hidden

Selling my Minute Machine watch. Original owner. Watch is in good condition with light scratching on the clasp. Watch comes with all links, washers, screws, original case and the original box and manual which are in great condition. Asking $1100/OBO. Feel free to ask any questions. Buyer to pay $20 for shipping to anywhere in the CONUS.

Oakley 1.jpg

Oakley 2.png

Oakley 3.jpg

Oakley 4.jpg

Oakley 5.jpg

Oakley 6.jpg

Oakley 7.jpg

Oakley 8.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
PM sent

I got confused when the date said 90. Took me a second or few to realize what was happening. 😆

Username Hidden said:
I got confused when the date said 90. Took me a second or few to realize what was happening. 😆
Sorry.. I flipped it upside down to get a pic of the other side of the watch. 😂😂

Username Hidden said:
Selling my Minute Machine watch. Original owner. Watch is in good condition with light scratching on the clasp. Watch comes with all links, washers, screws, original case and the original box and manual which are in great condition. Asking $1100/OBO. Feel free to ask any questions. Buyer to pay $20 for shipping to anywhere in the CONUS.

View attachment 907564

View attachment 907565

View attachment 907566

View attachment 907567

View attachment 907568

View attachment 907569

View attachment 907570

View attachment 907571
Still 4 sale