• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Minute Machine Watch With All 4 Replacement Bands

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Sadly, and after much deliberation, I've decided to part with my Oakley Minute Machine with titanium band + 3 replacement bands. Unfortunately, it doesn't get much wrist time, and I require the funds for another purchase.

The Minute Machine comes with its original titanium bracelet (sized to a 7" wrist), original inner Oakley box, original outer Oakley cardboard box, original outer packaging box, replacement links for the titanium bracelet, original instruction manual, and receipt from Oakley ensuring its validity. The watch shows some minimal wear, and the battery is still running with watch keeping excellent time.

Additional, included in this listing are 3 additional replacement bands: brown/tan leather, black leather and black rubber. All of these auxiliary bands were purchased directly from Oakley. The brown/tan leather band has the titanium buckle and titanium connection links attached - these can be easily removed using a 3/32" Allen key and affixed to either of the other 2 bands. I've never seen a listing for an Oakley Minute Machine where all 4 replacement bands are offered. The beauty of the replacement bands is that they can easily be swapped out within 5 minutes using the power of a 3/32" Allen Key. Its so much easier to switch bands out on a Minute Machine when compared to other time pieces that have small pins that need a special tool to remove/re-attach. Trust me when I say that all of these bands look amazing on this iconic watch.

In terms of the watch, I am the original owner. Watch shows some signs of wear on the titanium band, minimal wear on the brown/tan leather band (wore it for 1 week only), and no wear at all on the black leather and rubber bands. The black leather and rubber bands are brand new and have not been worn at all. To attach the black leather and rubber bands, you'll have to remove the titanium buckle and titanium connection links using a 3/32" Allen key from the brown leather strap. This is easily accomplished.

I purchased all additional bands directly from Oakley. Everything is legit. I would like this watch to go to someone who appreciates what I am offering, so I felt as though the Oakley Forum was the best route for this. If you have investigated purchasing additional replacement bands for the Minute Machine directly from Oakley, you know that they are quite expensive. The titanium band retails for $475 and the leather band goes for $300. This is an excellent opportunity to own all 4 replacement bands at a great price.

I am asking $1000 USD for this entire listing (includes shipping to anywhere in Canada or the USA). See attached for images. Listing includes

- Minute Machine watch with titanium band (sized to 7" wrist)
- Additional brown leather strap with titanium buckle and connection links
- Additional black leather and black rubber straps
- All replacement links, washers and screws for the titanium band
- Original instruction manual
- Original inner Oakley box
- Original outer Oakley cardboard box
- Original outer cardboard box with serial number

Please contact me with questions/inquiries.

Attachments

• DSC_0169.JPG
    DSC_0169.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 1,157
  • DSC_0168.JPG
    DSC_0168.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 1,220
  • DSC_0166.JPG
    DSC_0166.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 1,116
  • DSC_0167.JPG
    DSC_0167.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 1,262
  • DSC_0165.JPG
    DSC_0165.JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 3,424
  • DSC_0164.JPG
    DSC_0164.JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 1,338
  • DSC_0162.JPG
    DSC_0162.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 1,612
Some people reacted to this post.
Willing to listen to any offers. In 1 week, this listing will be going to eBay.

Item has sold. Thanks for all the inquiries.

Back