• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minute Machine Watch

Cacker

Oakley Enthusiast
I am thinking about selling my Oakley minute machine watch. Any idea what they are selling for and where is the best place to sell it? The watch is clean but does have normal wear on the band. Thanks in advance.

E45BBA75-3901-4A16-AD34-A70A4FB34F6F.jpeg

C0BBD89F-F1F2-4128-98DF-282D8383E931.jpeg

233A877C-9AEE-49E9-A841-71FE85D5A4B1.jpeg

AD434FA1-A21E-4B6A-B3B7-0E64EA131150.jpeg

They go for about $800 to $1000 used for a common colorway. Is there a screw and washer missing there in one of the links? On the top of the second picture?

Thank you Kingme for pointing that out. I had an extra set with the link I have out of the watch but I will have to see about finding a replacement for the missing one. Any recommendations as to where I could get the screw and washer? Also, any recommendations as where to sell it if I decide to? Thanks in advance.

Thank you Kingme for pointing that out. I had an extra set with the link I have out of the watch but I will have to see about finding a replacement for the missing one. Any recommendations as to where I could get the screw and washer? Also, any recommendations as where to sell it if I decide to? Thanks in advance.
You’re welcome, as Spc358 mentioned above, there is that seller and I’m sure there are a few more on the forum who may have a spare set of washers/screws. —Once you get to your minimum time here and post requirements I would try listing it here first. That way you avoid the selling fees at most other sites like eBay. If it doesn’t sell here then maybe EBay. -Also, keep in mind that the top price of $1000 that I mentioned would be for one in near pristine condition. Because of the scuffs on yours I’d suggest selling it for less than $900 if you want to price to sell and not having it sit forever. Good luck with your sale 👍

Back