• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minute Machine with broken clasp

iamFLIP

Unretired
A friend of mine is selling a Minute Machine with a broken clasp. I called Oakley and was told it can be fixed for $260. I am wondering if there are other options out there to fix it -- serviced by third party, replace the whole band, etc.

Thanks.

A friend of mine is selling a Minute Machine with a broken clasp. I called Oakley and was told it can be fixed for $260. I am wondering if there are other options out there to fix it -- serviced by third party, replace the whole band, etc.
Thanks.

If the spring mechanism in the lock is broken then the Oakley Fix would be recommended. Most likely that would be a replacement strap for the price and not a repair. Please do keep us updated.

Thanks.

Are you buying this from your friend?
Can you ask for the broken part replacement from Oakley and change it yourself?
Not sure if the price would be less or if that's even possible but just a thought.

Are you buying this from your friend?
Can you ask for the broken part replacement from Oakley and change it yourself?
Not sure if the price would be less or if that's even possible but just a thought.

It has to be sent to Oakley and the $260 includes shipping back to me. They want to make sure that it is really replacing a broken part and that you are not getting it just to resell after.

at least you're in a position to get it fixed...looks like my perfectly functional watch is just going to be a paperweight now because there's no replacement straps available.

at least you're in a position to get it fixed...looks like my perfectly functional watch is just going to be a paperweight now because there's no replacement straps available.
Unless it's an integrated bracelet, why not just measure the lug width and find any strap that fits?

Latest Posts

Back