• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minute Machine Xmetal

Ok folks, here she is all assembled. Sorry for the iPhone pics. I put it together in the car on the way to Scotland. I'll post up better pics when I get home today. Mark did an awesome job on this MM!
View attachment 30185View attachment 30186View attachment 30187View attachment 30188View attachment 30189View attachment 30190

@GH4AU Hats of to you brotha for putting that thing together in your car on your lap. I could understand the excitement...but if it were me...I think I would've lost have those parts on the floor and on the side of the seats. Ahahaha! That Minute Machine is really beautiful! I just can't help it and I keep coming back to this thread. :p

@GH4AU Hats of to you brotha for putting that thing together in your car on your lap. I could understand the excitement...but if it were me...I think I would've lost have those parts on the floor and on the side of the seats. Ahahaha! That Minute Machine is really beautiful! I just can't help it and I keep coming back to this thread. :p
Haha thanks. It was quite the chore to assemble it while riding in a car, but I was impatient and wanted to get it all put together. Luckily, I didn't lose any pieces. Thank you; it really is a good-looking piece.

@GH4AU I seem to gravitate to this thread over and over. LOL. I'd like to ask about that X-Metal treatment. Is it a special coating like Cerakote or is it a sandlasting treatment to bring out the metal underneath. Just curious. Thanks for the input. :)

@GH4AU I seem to gravitate to this thread over and over. LOL. I'd like to ask about that X-Metal treatment. Is it a special coating like Cerakote or is it a sandlasting treatment to bring out the metal underneath. Just curious. Thanks for the input. :)
Dennis,
It's not a coating. The X-Man media blasts each piece. It turns out quite nice. ;)

if you mask off some of the buttons and the crystal you can probably do it in one piece .

IMG_3249.jpg

Latest Posts

Back