• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minute Machine Crown Unscrewed?

Sonic67

Oakley Beginner
Hi all, first post is a call for help I am in the UK and my Minute machine's crown has unscrewed somehow and now lost! I have contacted Oakley Europe who were willing to send me on but have now confirmed they
no longer have stock of these, can anyone suggest where I find one or will my iconic watch now be just sat in my draw?

Welcome to the forum. The crown actually is not screwed in. It snaps in and to remove you have to use a pin or small screwdriver to push in the release through a hole in the back of the movement. The crown may have broke leaving part of it inside. If not and you find a crown you could just push it in until it clicks. Finding one will be difficult and your best chance would be sending it to US HQ for repair. Good luck, hope you stick around.

Welcome to the forum. The crown actually is not screwed in. It snaps in and to remove you have to use a pin or small screwdriver to push in the release through a hole in the back of the movement. The crown may have broke leaving part of it inside. If not and you find a crown you could just push it in until it clicks. Finding one will be difficult and your best chance would be sending it to US HQ for repair. Good luck, hope you stick around.

Thank you I mailed Oakley USA, Wednesday night now just waiting on a response, hopefully I have better luck with them than Oakley Europe, although
Oakley Europe will send a replacement strap but this will be no good with out the crown. Again thank you lets hope they respond

Thank you I mailed Oakley USA, Wednesday night now just waiting on a response, hopefully I have better luck with them than Oakley Europe, although
Oakley Europe will send a replacement strap but this will be no good with out the crown. Again thank you lets hope they respond
Hi All Oakley USA no help with the crown unsure where or what to do next, looks like my minute machine is now defunked and to be left on the shelf,
I have asked who supplies the movement as may need a replacement pin if I a to try to resurrect my beloved time piece anyone out there with any further help on a replacement crown? Oakley have been kind enough to end a replacement leather strap but it was black not the brown of my original,
are brown no longer available? Does anyone know if any of the replicas are any good as thinking my try to get hold of just for the crown?

Hi am back for a while , can anyone shed further light on my plight looking for an oakley time tank crown, last year I contacted both Oakley Europe and USA, any help? Are there any replica makers out there who may help any help world:)

I'm contacting local warranty here to see if they have a crown piece to replace it. ( I'm in Japan ) I'll update here in a week or two .

Back